Senior Associate Commercial Law
(7+ years of experience)
HVG Advocaten/Avocats is a law firm in full expansion
with more than 30 lawyers in Belgium.
HVG offers legal expertise in the following domains:
• Corporate & commercial law
• M&A/transaction law
• Tax law
• Employment law
In order to face their growing legal services business,
HVG advocaten-avocats is currently looking for a
Senior Associate Commercial Law.
Tasks and responsibilities
As a Senior Associate Commercial Law, you will be dealing with a broad range of law cases for national and
international clients within various industries.
You will be responsible for:
• Leading a team of experienced and junior lawyers and further developing the commercial law practice in
• Advising clients on a broad range of commercial law cases, such as e-commerce, drafting general terms and
conditions, providing commercial practices advise, handling consumer law questions, international trade
issues, etc. Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, such as distribution agreements,
agency agreements, service agreements, joint venture agreements, outsourcing agreements, franchising
• Assisting clients in corporate and commercial negotiations and litigation.
• The position will be based in Diegem, but you are willing to travel to other locations throughout the country.
• Master degree in law obtained with excellent results.
• At least 7 year experience within commercial law gained in a law firm or a similar role, with previous
• Client focused, stress resistant, excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
• Excellent knowledge of Dutch, strong proficiency in English and / or French.
• You have a proven track record in leading a team and guiding them to success.
• Working in a next generation law firm that stands at the forefront of innovation.
• Next to our interesting salary package, we give room for personal development in
an expanding business. Being part of a dedicated, professional and driven team,
will offer an intellectually challenging role within a reputable and fast growing law
firm and ample opportunities to evolve.
Interested? Apply with your cv and application letter to: email@example.com