Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for (Senior) Associates in IP/ICT/GDPR Law for our offices in Antwerp and Hasselt. In your role, you will advise national and international clients and organizations in a broad range of matters.
You will attend meetings with clients and build up and maintain strong relationships with them.
You will guide our clients in, amongst others, the next fields of expertise:
• Disputes and related advisory work concerning various IP matters (trademarks, copyright, designs, know-how and confidential information).
• Patent disputes across a range of sectors
• Advice and assistance on all kind of questions and problems in the field of data protection and GDPR;
• Contract handling that encompasses a wide range of IP, contracts, licenses, assignments, confidentiality agreements
Skills & Qualifications
• You have a master’s degree in law and preferably a specialized degree in Corporate IP/ICT/GDPR Law
• You have at least 5-8 years of experience in IP/ICT Law
• You are eager to learn, and you have the ambition to excel in the legal fields mentioned above
• You have strong analytical skills and writing skills
• You are a real team player
• You are client-oriented
Our people are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. We offer you an attractive compensation package, the opportunity to work for major clients in all kinds of industries, like the financial services industry, the government, manufacturing businesses, real estate players, etc., and continuous support in your professional development. Importantly, we offer you the opportunity to become part of a law firm in full expansion, with career opportunities.
KPMG Law disposes of state-of-the-art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) that allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. KPMG Law invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.
Apply via our website: https://kpmglaw-career.talent-soft.com/job/job--senior-associate-ip-ict-gdpr-law-antwerp-hasselt-_317.aspx