Invigo is a young and upcoming boutique law firm founded in 2017 by lawyers joining from Allen & Overy and Jones Day. We are based in the historical center of Mechelen.
Invigo advises its clients, active in mainly the life sciences and telecom sectors, on a variety of transactional and regulatory topics. Since its inception, Invigo has gained the trust of international and domestic players. Our clients range from big pharma companies and large telecom providers to small- and medium sized enterprises and not-for-profit entities.
Our areas of expertise focus in particular on transactional matters relating to research & development of new medicines and vaccines, public-private partnerships, life sciences regulatory topics, data protection, labor law, IT security, and commercial agency.
We provide practical, hands-on and to the point advice, whilst also embracing the complexity and specificities of our clients’ businesses. Years of expertise in the life sciences and telecom sectors have allowed us to develop a strong connection with our clients’ needs and how to assist them in achieving their scientific and commercial goals.
More information about Invigo can be found on our website (www.invigolaw.be)
Invigo is currently looking for a new associate with two to six years’ experience to join its life sciences and telecom team.
We are looking for the following in our new team member:
• two to six years of experience in a law firm or in-house counsel position;
• experience in contract drafting and negotiation;
• fluency in Dutch and English;
• a strong academic track record;
• you are dynamic, hands-on, communicative and pragmatic; and
• you enjoy working in close collaboration with a team on a variety of legal, often complex, topics.
Experience in the life sciences or telecom sectors can be a plus but is not a must.
• You will advise our domestic and international clients in the life sciences and telecom sectors on the legal matters that our firm is involved in.
• You will work closely with the Invigo team members and our clients.
• You will work in a small but rapidly evolving law firm with genuine opportunities to develop your own practice and shape your future within our law firm.
• We offer competitive wages, comparable to those of top corporate law firms, ensuring at the same time a healthy work/life balance.
We look very much forward to meeting you! If you are interested in applying for this associate position, please contact Aline Smits (email@example.com) with your resume.