HVG is a fast growing, full service business law firm
with a broad international network. We specialize in all
areas of law that affect the business of our clients.
Thanks to our privileged collaboration with EY, we
think out of the legal box. In other words, we are a
multi-disciplinary practice (MDP).
HVG consists of 135 legal professionals in the
Netherlands and counts 40 lawyers in Belgium.
HVG offers legal expertise in the following domains:
• Corporate and commercial law
• M&A/transaction law
• Litigation, especially in tax law
• IP / ICT law
• Employment law
In order to strengthen and support the growth of our
practice in Belgium, we are looking for a Corporate &
As a Corporate & Commercial Lawyer, you will be dealing with a broad range of law cases for national and
international clients within various industries.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing advice and assisting clients on a br oad range of corporate legal matters, such as ( cross border)
corporate restructuring and reorganizations, mergers and demergers, business transfers, capital operations,
incorporations, liquidations, corporate compliance, corporate governance, director’s liability, …
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of commercial contracts and advising on commercial legal
• Providing advice and drafting agreements regarding M&A transactions, drafting transaction documentation
and advising on the most suitable transaction structure.
• Master degree in Law obtained with excellent results
• At least 4 to 6 years’ experience within corporate & commercial law gained in a reputable Law Firm
• Client focused, stress resistant, excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
• Excellent bilingual French/English with a good command of Dutch
A challenging position within a fast growing Law Firm
• Room for personal development
• An interesting salary package
You can apply by sending your CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org