CMS -Junior Associate Corporate Litigation (1-2 years)
CMS is actively looking for a junior associate (W/M) in order to strengthen its insurance and corporate litigation team in Antwerp.
You will be part of a team dedicated to insurance and corporate litigation matters dealing with M&A litigation, financial lines litigation, restructuring and insolvency proceedings, professional responsibility cases, construction litigation and advising insurers and insureds on policy and coverage issues.
- Successfully obtained a Belgian Master’s degree in Law. A special degree in English would be a valuable asset;
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in a (Belgian or international) law firm in the field of insurance and/or litigation (both corporate and criminal);
- Bilingual Dutch/English with a good knowledge of French ;
- You have strong analytical skills and a creative mind, you wish to take initiatives and have a real interest in business life ;
- Accuracy and rigor are two of your qualities ;
- You display team spirit.
If you are interested in a collaboration with CMS, please send your CV with a cover letter to Virginie Frémat by email : email@example.com.