CMS is an international law firm with more than 90 lawyers based in Brussels and Antwerp, providing clients with a full range of legal and tax solutions.
With more than 5,000 lawyers worldwide, we are present in 43 countries and 78 offices located throughout Europe, the Middle East, South America, Africa and China.
CMS is actively looking for an associate (F/M) in order to strengthen its Employment team based in Antwerp.
In this role, you will advise companies and national and international groups in several areas of employment law, focusing on collective and individual employment law. Beyond that, thanks to a close cooperation between the various foreign CMS law firms and the different CMS Belgium departments, you will have the opportunity to experience the multi-jurisdictional and multidisciplinary approach of cases, that will present real challenges. You will have the opportunity to manage files from start to finish, acting with a degree of independence, under the supervision of Elke Duden, partner.
You will be a part of a well-integrated and dynamic team. We offer an entrepreneurial work environment and the opportunity to be a part of an ambitious and growing international organization.
We make a long-term commitment to our lawyers. We offer a variety of interesting work and the opportunity to work with other departments and in an interdisciplinary way, both in Belgium and internationally.
• At least two years of experience in a boutique law firm or international law firm, in which you specialised or acquired experience in employment law;
• Fluent in English and Dutch with a good command in French;
• You hold a Belgian law degree with enviable academic results and an LLM or alike;
• You can work in Brussels, Antwerp and/or home based;
• You are really interested in the course of trade, you have an excellent legal reasoning as well as a creative mind, you would like to take initiatives;
• Accuracy, communication skills, availability and responsiveness are amongst your additional qualities;
• You display team spirit and you are stress resistant.
If you are interested in a collaboration with CMS (www.cms.law) please send your CV with a cover letter to Elke Duden by email : email@example.com