CMS is actively looking for an associate (W/M) in order to strengthen its corporate litigation team in Antwerp.
You will be part of a team dedicated to corporate litigation matters dealing with general corporate matters and M&A litigation, financial lines litigation, restructuring and insolvency proceedings, professional responsibility cases, construction litigation and insurance related matters.
• Successfully obtained a Belgian Master’s degree in Law. A special degree in English would be a valuable asset;
• 2 to 5 years of experience working in a (Belgian or international) law firm in the field of corporate and/or litigation (both corporate and criminal);
• Bilingual Dutch/English with a good knowledge of French ;
• You have strong analytical skills and a creative mind, you wish to take initiatives and have a real interest in business life ;
• Accuracy and rigor are two of your qualities ;
• You display team spirit.
You will be a part of a well-integrated and dynamic team that works on both Belgian and international matters. We offer an entrepreneurial work environment and the opportunity to be a part of an ambitious and growing international organization.
We make a long-term commitment to our lawyers. We offer a variety of interesting work and the opportunity to work with other departments and in an interdisciplinary way, both in Belgium and internationally.
If you are interested in a collaboration with CMS (www.cms.law) please send your CV with a cover letter to Virginie Frémat by email : firstname.lastname@example.org