CMS, an international law firm with a strong presence in Brussels and Antwerp, featuring over 90 lawyers, is committed to providing comprehensive legal and tax solutions to clients.
With more than 5,000 lawyers worldwide, we are present in 44 countries and 79 offices located throughout Europe, the Middle East, South America, Africa and China.
Our lawyers are dedicated to assisting clients in defining optimal business strategies, drafting necessary legal documents, proactively managing potential conflicts, and finding effective resolutions through negotiation, mediation, arbitration, or litigation. We deliver pragmatic legal solutions that meet both legal standards and business needs.
Join our dynamic team handling both Belgian and international insurance matters. At CMS, you'll thrive in an entrepreneurial work environment, contributing to the success of a rapidly growing international organization. We offer not only career progression but also an attractive remuneration package.
To support our expansion, we are seeking highly motivated candidates with 2-5 years of relevant experience in insurance law and litigation, eager to advance their careers within our Antwerp team.
• You successfully obtained a Belgian Master’s degree in Law. An additional degree or LLM in English is a valuable asset;
• You have 2-5 years of experience working in a (Belgian or international) law firm specializing in insurance;
• You have an excellent command of Dutch, English, with good knowledge of French;
• You have strong analytical skills and a creative mind, with a sense of initiative and a real interest in business life;
• You are willing to travel abroad for internal trainings and meetings;
• You are a team player with outstanding legal capabilities, entrepreneurial spirit and good communication skills.
• You will join a team of professionals specializing in insurance law and litigation;
• You will advise clients on diverse insurance matters, providing ongoing legal support.
• Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme based on execution and origination;
• Attractive benefits including a laptop and mobile phone;
• On-the-job learning in a dynamic and young work environment;
• Modern offices;
• Inspiring and awesome colleagues;
• Challenging career perspectives.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org