Kennedys is an international law firm with expertise in litigation, dispute resolution, regulatory and commercial transactions. It has 32 offices around the world and over 1,750 members of staff, including 232 partners. Our teams handle both contentious and non-contentious legal services for many industries including in the aviation, maritime and transportation sectors. The aviation team at Kennedys has extensive experience in supporting, advising and representing the global aviation industry throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and the Americas. Our dynamic aviation team of specialists, which includes 52 lawyers of 16 nationalities, has worked in private practice and in-house across the aviation industry. Our clients in the sectors include airlines and air operators, airports and aerodromes, the general and sport aviation community, maintenance organizations, tour and travel operators, insurers, private individuals and aircraft leasing companies.
For our Brussels office, we are looking for an avocat/advocaat with 1 to 3 years of experience with an interest in the aviation and transportation sectors.
• Qualified avocat/advocaat with 1 to 3 years of experience, preferably in the aviation and transportation sectors
• Dutch mother tongue with excellent command of English and French
• Belgian law degree with strong academic background
• Team player with a great sense of loyalty
• Keen to develop her/his profile in the aviation, transportation and international insurance sectors
• Career development in one of the most recognized global firms in the aviation, transportation and insurance sectors
• Nice working environment in a small and motivated local team
• Competitive salary package
• Direct contacts with clients
• International working environment
If you are interested, please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.