We’re not your average law firm. With PwC Legal, you’ll be an essential part of a multidisciplinary team of over 90 passionate lawyers and law professionals working together to provide clients with end-to-end legal solutions. You’ll have the support and flexibility of a growing network of over 3,500 lawyers across 95 countries, the broadest geographical coverage of any legal services group in the world. Now that’s an opportunity to really make a difference.
In the context of the further development of the Public Law and Real Estate Development team, you will contribute to our Antwerp, Brussels and/or Ghent offices within the domains of public law related to real estate, with a focus on procurement law, public-private partnerships, property development, real estate contracts, etc.
As a Public Law lawyer, you will offer our clients an extensive range of services (legal advice, contract drafting, litigation etc.).
- You have a Belgian master’s degree in Law.
- Ideally you have relevant experience as a lawyer.
- You have excellent legal and language skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have an excellent
level of English and a good knowledge of
- You have good communication skills.
- You are client-oriented.
- You have excellent analytical and writing skills.
- You are a flexible team player.
- You have organisational talent and a proactive
- You know how to distinguish priority issues and
to handle multiple and complex tasks effectively
because accuracy, confidentiality and punctuality
are your hallmarks.
We offer you a unique and challenging position. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with top lawyers and further develop your own skills. Successful candidates will work in an extremely interesting and challenging environment.
Looking for a legal career where you’ll really make a difference? Then we look forward to meeting you!
Please send your CV and cover letter to